Re: [VHFcontesting] KU4AB antennas

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] KU4AB antennas
From: "Radioman" <radioman@steamboatnews.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 18:42:12 -0400
Phil says he ships his antennas via the postal service without a tracking
number. I ordered a 6m antenna from him on June 6th for the June contest. He
said he shipped it in time for the contest. It still did not arrive by last
week. Emails to his bellsouth account bounced and emails to his hotmail acct
were not answered. His voicemail was full and I could not leave a message
for him. I asked about similar problems on a reflector and got two replies
from people who also had not received their antennas. I filed a dispute with
PayPal and received a refund from Phil a few days later.

73,
Harry, W0OZL