Re: [VHFcontesting] KU4AB antennas

To: Thomas Hybiske <t_biskit@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] KU4AB antennas
From: "Mike (KA5CVH) Urich" <ka5cvh@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 11:17:04 -0500
On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 12:28 PM, Thomas Hybiske<t_biskit@yahoo.com> wrote:

I guess that's all that matters.

Mike wrote

This is all very sad to hear because I was thinking about buying a
couple of his antennas.

Customer service is every bit as important as the quality of the
product.  It the product costs me an extra buck or two to be able to
track it.  Fine I'm on board with that, if nothing else give me the
option to pay a little extra for tracking.  And if it were me I
wouldn't ship anything to a customer without some form of tracking.
If nothing else it gives me some protection when the customer wants to
know where their merchandise is at.

--
Mike Urich, KA5CVH
http://ka5cvh.com