Re: [VHFcontesting] [VHF] N1LF/R Plans for CQ VHF July Contest

To: Les Rayburn <les@highnoonfilm.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [VHF] N1LF/R Plans for CQ VHF July Contest
From: Brian McCarthy <rfacres@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 22:36:57 -0400
Hello Les,

Please consider changing you symbol from car (>) to rover (p). I use a
symbol filter on my APRS feed that causes rover symbol stations to be
highlighted. Just a thought. The rover symbol was recommended back
when APRS for rovers was brand new.

There will be a number of us looking for you! Have Fun!
Brian
NX9O