Re: [VHFcontesting] Contest contacts on 222 and 1296

To: "STeve Andre'" <andres@msu.edu>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Contest contacts on 222 and 1296
From: "John D'Ausilio" <jdausilio@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 15:11:04 -0400
Believe it or not, I made about half a dozen randoms on 1296 (as well
as a few on 903 and 2.3G)  by just watching the band with the SDR
while waiting for Xtof to find some stuff to pass to me .. of course
roving the northeast helps since there's so many guys around,
especially on 1296 :)

de w1rt/john