Re: [VHFcontesting] Improvements to a Rover over the years

To: K1dh@aol.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Improvements to a Rover over the years
From: "John D'Ausilio" <jdausilio@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 20:21:20 -0400
Actually, I do use barrels .. but instead of having them outside in
the wx, I mounted them to the inside door panel (which is metal, this
is a cargo van) and cut the hole on the outside panel and put the
dryer vent there for access. Cables all end in right-angle N adapters,
which connect inside the door to the barrels. I was originally looking
at some cool cable/pipe passthrough systems but they were all too
expensive. Setup's not an issue .. the cables are always connected :)

de w1rt/john