[VHFcontesting] Improvements to a Rover over the years

To: vhf contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Improvements to a Rover over the years
From: David All <n3xudfm19@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 09:11:50 -0400
I have not personally used this item but would like some input as
to its addition of connectors effect on the swr.

Years ago I had rattled my brain on, their has got to be a better way. Now
darn it, that was an easy fix.  Why did I not think of that?

My first rover vehicle was a mini van with electric or pop out rear
windows.  Here in the North East roving with a mini van means an open
window, on top of mountian in Jan.  Or an open window when that beautiful
June saturday turns into tornado alley.  My point is when you are looking at
4 coax cabels going through an open window how to keep mother nature out.

Back to the present
I think it was MFJ that refined and patented my idea that I never had.  A
thin flat coax with connectors on it.

Dave N3XUD/R FM19rw
Stay tuned for my sked I will post it on the reflector as soon as it is
final.
 www.n3xud.webs.com
n3xudfm19@gmail.com