Re: [VHFcontesting] Changes to ARRL VHF Contest Rules

To: wa4kxy@bellsouth.net
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Changes to ARRL VHF Contest Rules
From: w8zn@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 16:53:47 +0000 (UTC)
And, to make matters worse, ask someone at the ARRL how to submit your 4 low
bands as your log but assign other contacts as checkllogs.

I can't find it in the Cabrillo header - you can't submit a separate log with
the same call, the robot will delete your first log.

Sean, care to interject here?

Terry