Re: [VHFcontesting] Changes to ARRL VHF Contest Rules

To: VHFcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Changes to ARRL VHF Contest Rules
From: Tom Carney <tomc@carneysugai.com>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 09:21:12 -0700
I'd like to reinforce this.  Last summer I worked a multi-op station a
total of eight times from different grid squares.  Three QSOs on 6M and
the other five on 2,222,and 432.  Only the 6M QSOs were in the log they
submitted.

As a result, I not only lost the QSO points and multipliers for the five
QSOs but was also penalized for having five "not in log" contacts.  My
claimed score took a big hit.

73,

Tom K6EU aka K6EU/r