Re: [VHFcontesting] [VHF] Changes to ARRL VHF Contest Rules

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com, vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [VHF] Changes to ARRL VHF Contest Rules
From: Keith Morehouse <w9rm@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 06:07:07 -0700 (PDT)
Or, simply enter the CLASSIC ROVER category.  You know, the ORIGINAL rover
class, before all the 'level the playing field' BS happened...

Is it REALLY that big a deal that you can ONLY make 100 Q's with another rover
???  That's 10 bands in each of 10 grids !  If this IS a big deal to you
rovers, I can certainly start to understand WHY people think grid-circling is a
problem.

Complaining about ONLY 100 Q's per station ?!?!?  Come on...

Jay W9RM