Re: [VHFcontesting] My Proposal to the VUAC

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com, Jim Forsyth <mail@jimforsyth.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] My Proposal to the VUAC
From: Duane - N9DG <n9dg@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 18:42:25 -0700 (PDT)

Didn't the comment about the "unfairness" of one op having "the phone number"
of the rover in a rare grid imply that it was going to be used for presumably
"scheduling" or otherwise "assist" two ops in making a Q? So then wasn't the
lengthy list "unfairs" in response to that just an attempted to try and equate
the "assistance" question to all of the other station and operator variables in
VHF contesting? And my point is that most, except for one, of those "unfairs"
listed had absolutely *no* relationship whatsoever to the question of the
appropriateness of using prop loggers or spotting? ... Or not?  And isn't that
question the genesis of this thread?

So, on the contrary... I think I kept up rather well.

Duane
N9DG