Re: [VHFcontesting] Nevermind

To: "Steve Clifford" <k4gun.r@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Nevermind
From: "John D'Ausilio" <jdausilio@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 11:34:32 -0500
It takes multiple contests and persistence to "train" fixed stations
to check your frequency once in a while. The fixed guys that sit on
one frequency for the entire contest aren't going to come to you, but
you can work all of them in 10 minutes before you move to the next
spot. The other guys tune around, and as long as you're within
.200-.250 you'll get found.

All this is dependent on having enough people operating, January is
not a good prototype for June/September behaviour  ;)

de w1rt/john