[VHFcontesting] Unlimited in club competition

To: VHF contesting list <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Unlimited in club competition
From: k4gun@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 18:26:09 +0000 (UTC)

Why wouldn't we allow Unlimited Rovers to be counted towards club competition
scores?  That would take away one incentive for guys to pack rove in the
classic and Limited rover categories.  It kind of seems like a no-brainer to
me.  It might even encourage more roving activity if this were allowed.

As the current rule is written, UL does punish guys who want to pack rove if
they are members of a contest club.  If we're going to encourage guys to enter
under their correct category, maybe this part of the rule needs addressed.

Steve

k4GUN/R