Re: [VHFcontesting] Roving Thoughts (was: Re: grid circling bashing, end

To: "'Nate Duehr'" <nate@natetech.com>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Roving Thoughts (was: Re: grid circling bashing, end it)
From: "Chet, N8RA" <chetsubaccount@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 20:13:53 -0500
OK- FWIW I looked at this for the June contest (unable to participate in
Sept).
I was single op low power, with only 6 and 2M.

Removing the rovers from my log, I would have lost 1 grid out of 77 on 6M
and 7 of the 198 QSO's.
On 2M I would have lost 1 grid out of 29 and 9 of the 134 QSO's.

Bottom line would have gone down 6.6%

Chet, N8RA