Re: [VHFcontesting] VHFcontesting Digest, Vol 72, Issue 5

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] VHFcontesting Digest, Vol 72, Issue 5
From: Keith Morehouse <w9rm@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 16:27:50 -0800 (PST)
K3UHF wrote:

> this is a step in the right dirrection and the ARRL
> should take note how honest competetors put their
> logs up for view. They shoul at some point, make it
> requirement to have logs posted as an entrant and
> those who remain private could be a check log

My..aren't we all patting ourselves on the back and
proclaiming how honest we are !  Is this the promised
land ?  Hope and change for contesting ?  Will those
who do not agree be shouted down and run out of
contest town ?

Dear K3UHF - I am an honest competitor and I will put
my logs up for public view when the contest sponsor
requires that I do so, not before.

Best Regards.

W9RM