Re: [VHFcontesting] VHFcontesting Digest, Vol 66, Issue 57

To: "jon jones" <n0jk@hotmail.com>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] VHFcontesting Digest, Vol 66, Issue 57
From: "John Geiger" <aa5jg@lcisp.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 14:03:16 -0000
2m VUCC with any antenna is pretty impressive, as it is pretty difficult,
but with an indoor antenna is amazing!  What antenna(s) were you using?

I did get 6m VUCC and a 125 sticker using an indoor dipole while in grad
school from 1992-1996.  Just had it hanging up in the bedroom of my
apartment which was on the second floor. Used a Kenwood TS600 to a 100 watt
tube amp.

73s John AA5JG