Re: [VHFcontesting] VHF contesting ethics questions

To: 'VHF Contest Reflector' <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] VHF contesting ethics questions
From: Fred Lass <felasstic@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 14:12:29 -0700 (PDT)
I agree with Duane's comment.  We should not create an artificial "Glass
Ceiling" to the technology that is allowed in amateur radio operating events.

Yet, there remains a distinction between the single operator and the
multioperator class.  The difficulty is drawing the line as to which technology
causes an operation to cross from one category to the other.

73,  Fred  K2TR