Re: [VHFcontesting] JT65 Mode - QSOs valid?

To: Tim Coad <timcoad@gmail.com>, VHFcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] JT65 Mode - QSOs valid?
From: John Geiger <n5ten@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 18:58:30 -0800 (PST)
This problem could also apply to CW and SSB QSOs.
After all, on a sked, or the second band I work a
station on during a contest I already know the grid
square they will send (unless they are a rover) and I
probably know their call, so doing some fills when
they are at the noise level probably happens once in a
awhile.  These are probabaly unintentional, as when I
think I hear him send the grid, but might be getting
some help from my expectations or memory.

73s John AA5JG