Re: [VHFcontesting] Roving rules questions

To: k4gun@comcast.net, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Roving rules questions
From: Jimk8mr@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 13:48:34 EST
Gee, it looks like some new rules have arrived.  When did this  happen?  Am I
the only one who missed all this?

In general it looks like a reasonable solution to the grid circling rover
question.

Previously there was a (stupid) rule requiring that only rover qsos  made
within a club's territory could count towards the club aggregate  totals.  Has
this been eliminated, or did I just miss it?

Do I correctly understand that a third person, who only drives, is now
allowed, and that person can change during the weekend?

73  -   Jim   K8MR

In a message dated 12/16/2007 1:32:42 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,