Re: [VHFcontesting] June 06 VHF QSO Party LCRs now available

To: geoiii@kkn.net
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] June 06 VHF QSO Party LCRs now available
From: aa4zz@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 12:16:40 -0500
 I found a case where George and I have the same "incorrect exchange" recieved
from the same station, the grid we both have in our logs is nothing like the
station's true grid. This indicates to me a cabrillo error on the part of the
other station. Is there any checking of the logs for the correct sent grid
prior to the computer cross checking??

73 Paul AA4ZZ