Re: [VHFcontesting] June 06 VHF QSO Party LCRs now available

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] June 06 VHF QSO Party LCRs now available
From: Nate Duehr <nate@natetech.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 03:10:58 -0700
K2DRH Bob N2KMA Fran wrote:
>  LCRs (log-checking reports) for the ARRL June 06 VHF QSO Party are now
> available on the ARRL website to members only.   This is the first time to
> my knowledge this information has ever been made available for a VHF
> contest.  While there seems to be a few small glitches in the log checking,
> it's pretty darn good and very informative to know how your log compares to
> others.

Thanks for letting us all know this was posted.

I was far sloppier than I thought I was.  Since we're sitting here with
close to 3 feet of snow on the ground and blizzard conditions -- it's  a
good time to do some reading through this with an eye toward
introspection for how to do things better in my next contest.

Mine's here if anyone's interested:  http://www.natetech.com/?p=226

I was surprised that I screwed up three of the locals I talk to
regularly.  They weren't rovers either... how'd I do THAT?!  (Sigh...)

Familiarity breeds... sloppy logging?  :-)

Nate WY0X

(Still snowing in Denver... in the southern suburbs, I have drifts over
4' high from the wind -- Wheeee!  6' high standard privacy fences make
pretty good snow fences at blizzard wind speeds and snow amounts!)