[VHFcontesting] Captive Roving...whatever that is, really

To: VHF Contesting eMail Remailer <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Captive Roving...whatever that is, really
From: Ev Tupis <w2ev@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 10:54:32 -0800 (PST)
Imaginations are powerful things.  We can create monstors in our closet or
under our beds based on the scratches of a mouse in the ceiling.  Until someone
can (1) define the term and (2) point to data of the mythical beasts existance
based on that definition, then this is a pointless thread.

ON THE OTHER HAND, if contest sponsors would *publish* a "% unique Callsigns"
statistic along with the line scores, I'd bet that the "court of public
opinion" would act like garlic to a vampire and cast such behavior to the
depths of Hades.

Ev, W2EV