Re: [VHFcontesting] question about portable operator class

To: Bob Witte K0NR <list@k0nr.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] question about portable operator class
From: "Jeff Embry (K3OQ)" <jeffrey.embry@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 12:42:06 -0400
I would love to see a QRP category for home stations.  This is the way I
operated the last two years.  Having played rover for a couple of times,
I don't have the inclination nor desire to do the portable thing...but
am quite happy running QRP from home.

I doubt that it will ever happen...but would be nice to see.

Jeff Embry, K3OQ
FM19je
ARCI #11643
FPQRP #-696
NAQCC #25
AMSAT LM-2263

No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however a large