[VHFcontesting] W4IY VHF Contest Plans FM08jm

To: VHFcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W4IY VHF Contest Plans FM08jm
From: w4nf@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 17:49:42 +0000
Hello all,

We will once again be operating from Flag Pole Knob, VA (west of Harrisonburg,
VA on the VA/WVA border) at an elevation of 4300' ASL in grid square FM08jm.

We will have high power (about 800 watts on 6 and 2 and about 400 watts on 222
and 432).  On 6 meters we will have a stack of Force 12 7 element yagis, on 2
meters a stack of C3I FO15s, on 222 a 2 stack of C3I yagis and on 432 a 4 stack
of CC 424B Boomers.  We'll also have mast mounted peramps on 222 and 432.

 We look forward to working you all and hope for good weather and conditions
over the weekned.  73, Jack W4NF, W4IY VHF Contest Group

Thanks to Woodbridge Wireless, Inc. that supports this member's event with
equipment, restroom facilities, and fuel.