[VHFcontesting] WD4OAR ACTIVE FROM WAUCHEESI MTN TN EM75

To: VHF CONTESTING <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] WD4OAR ACTIVE FROM WAUCHEESI MTN TN EM75
From: Rusty Boling <ae4bk@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 05:02:24 -0700 (PDT)
Last week there was some debate as to us going to the mountain for the Sept VHF
QSO Party due to fuel cost/availability, however we have made the commitment to
see it through.  Hope to work everyone on 6, 2, 222, 432 and maybe
experimentally on 1296.  Don't forget to look our way.  We will be at 3,692 ft
elevation in SE TN in far eastern EM75 just Southeast of Tellico Plains.  If
you would like to come join us and operate with us, then shoot me an email and
I can get you directions. The more the better.  73....Rusty  NE4ME