[VHFcontesting] NE4ME hopefully active from EM75 Waucheesi Mtn for CQWW

To: VHF CONTESTING <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] NE4ME hopefully active from EM75 Waucheesi Mtn for CQWW VHF Contest
From: Rusty Boling <ae4bk@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 09:25:27 -0700 (PDT)
I am hoping to be active from EM75 in far Southeastern TN Waucheesi Mtn (nearly
3700 ft) this weekend during the contest.  I will be in the QRP Hilltopper
portable time-limited category.  Look my way please.  Will probably be on the
air from roughly 6pm eastern until 11p or midnight eastern (if I can keep my
eyes open).  Maybe we will get a decent opening on 6M.....73....Rusty  NE4ME