Re: [VHFcontesting] Self Spotting Was: APRS?

To: Alex <kr1st@amsat.org>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Self Spotting Was: APRS?
From: Jeffrey Embry <jeffrey.embry@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 09:18:22 -0400
Alex,

I understand what you are saying.  I still don't necessarily agree
with self-spotting and will not spot myself.   If others want to do
so, that is fine.  Come to think of it, I don't use packet spots when
I operate.  Additionally, I operate QRP CW.  I would much rather see a
QSO points based on distance, in order to even the playing field.
BTW,  I will be shooting my Moxon and small 2 meter yagi down your
way.  So hope to hear you this weekend.

Jeff Embry, K3OQ
FM19je
ARCI #11643
FPQRP #-696
NAQCC #25
AMSAT LM-2263

No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however a large