Re: [VHFcontesting] The Informal FD VHF+ Challenge - An Idea

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] The Informal FD VHF+ Challenge - An Idea
From: KA2AEV@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 19:14:54 EDT
If it meant by design to be very casual,  and to expose the uninformed
to V/UHF Operating/Contesting, then you should keep in mind that
they were already exposed to the ARRL Sections, and the very basic
principle to keep it simple should really imply.
The exposure to grids can come at a later time...
If it was a typical V/UHF contest, then we would be exchanging grids!

My Two Cents

73 de Mike
KA2AEV

FDNY    All Gave Some