Re: [VHFcontesting] The Informal FD VHF+ Challenge - An Idea

To: k9jk73@msn.com, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] The Informal FD VHF+ Challenge - An Idea
From: Jimk8mr@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 07:34:34 EDT

In a message dated 5/25/2005 10:29:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
k9jk73@msn.com writes:

Only  potential 'opportunity' that I see is, since the FD Exchange
is Class and  Section, some 'less aware' participants may not know
their Grid Square. I  would also propose that the band totals also
break out CW and Phone (and  Digital?) as well.

Also, FD logging software is set up to take class and section, but not grid
squares.  So even the "more aware" will have trouble coming up with a
received grid square after the contest.

73  -  Jim  K8MR