Re: [VHFcontesting] Loops - M2 or KB6KQ

To: George Burton <k7wwa@saber.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Loops - M2 or KB6KQ
From: JT Croteau <jt@w6cfo.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 17:08:04 -0700
George Burton wrote:

I had problems with both brands but for two very different reasons.

George, thanks a bunch for your very detailed comments. I have heard from several others that the m2 masts are pretty weak. I have a bunch of Hustler mobile masts that I was planning to use instead of their masts. I'd like to mount all 4 loops on one mast but I guess I could split them off to two masts, I have plenty of room on the pick-em-up truck.

73's!

---
 JT Croteau                                             Wilmington, CA
 ARS W6CFO/MM aboard "QuickSilver"                  Los Angeles Harbor