[VHFcontesting] "Easy to Install" VHF/UHF Antenna

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] "Easy to Install" VHF/UHF Antenna
From: "John (JK) Kalenowsky, K9JK" <k9jk73@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 10:05:00 -0500
These antennas may already exist!

LOG-PERIODIC antennas all elements in the same plane...probably very close
to a "TH-6DXX for VHF." 50 through 1296 MHz possible on booms as short as 7
feet...soething that looks like a TV Antenna (can you say 'stealth'?) and
doesn't take much rotor to aim.

Several 'commercial' models out there: Create, KMA, Tennadyne (probably
others)

Personally, I am a very satisfied customer of Create...using their 105-1300
MHz model (CLP-5130-2) with extensions on the longest element to add a very
effective radiator for 50 MHz and that model has a boom that is less than 5
feet long! This has been as a Rover.

73, JK