Re: [VHFcontesting] Grid circling time limit problem....possible solutio

To: Fred Lass <felasstic@yahoo.com>, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Grid circling time limit problem....possible solution.
From: Ed Kucharski <k3dne@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 17:19:21 -0500
At 01:12 PM 2/27/2004 -0800, Fred Lass wrote:

I do not see a problem with a large M/M group sending a microwave rover to a distant grid square. The technical challenge of such QSO's are far greater than random VHF or UHF contacts.

73, Fred K2TR

Neither do I. As long as that rover QSO's with other stations in ADDITION to the "large M/M group" and any associated rovers who sent that microwave rover out to the distant grid square(s). I don't see the technical challenge being greater than random VHF or UHF contacts however. Random QSO's most certainly are more challenging than pre-arranged (scheduled) QSO's.
73,
Ed K3DNE