re: [VHFcontesting] Choice of Rover Vehicles

To: "Dan Evans " <n9rla@yahoo.com>, rover@mailman.qth.net,VHFcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: re: [VHFcontesting] Choice of Rover Vehicles
From: "Dave Wendling" <kb1eaa@berkshire.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 2:09:00 -0500
Hey Dan,
You can check out my Rover Van on my web site. I also put up my Idita-Rover
video of our January contest. I have a GMC Safari all wheel drive. It has air
(grin). I have roved in a pickup, a jeep and this van. The Van beat all the
others hands down. It will go anywhere with the all wheel drive. Lot's of room
for a nap. And most importantly we can use our porta poti! I only use one beam,
with all the other bands on stacked HO loops. So I guess I don't have the
mounting problem you have.

Dave Wendling KB1EAA
Home of Palm Rover Software
http://home.nycap.rr.com/nugidoors/