[VHFcontesting] Re: Good Buddy QSOs

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Re: Good Buddy QSOs
From: johngeig@yahoo.com (John Geiger)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:46 2003
THis is one thing we do alot of locally in EM04.
SOmetimes having someone get on to give us a point
often enough actually gets the person interested in
VHF contesting.  Is it unfair for the person to only
get on FM, so they can't work the SSB guys?  I don't
know, but I don't think so.  AT least they are on the
air.

If there are enough captive rovers on 222 to populate
the band so we don't lose it-bring them on!!

73s John NE0P