[VHFcontesting] Limited Multi Class

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Limited Multi Class
From: kb8jvh@reydata.com (Tony Reynolds)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:19 2003
Hi Terry,
I agree 100%. This is pretty much why I gave up contesting. If the field was
leveled and us folks out here in the midwest and west had a chance, I'd
probably fire up the gear agn and give it a go. Right now it's where you
live and how much money do you want to throw at it.

Tony Reynolds
KB8JVH
EN80ua