[VHFcontesting] ARRL ...VHF/UHF Awards and Contesting...

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] ARRL ...VHF/UHF Awards and Contesting...
From: AMRADIOLOGBOOK@aol.com (AMRADIOLOGBOOK@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:25 2003
In a message dated 10/8/2002 4:48:07 PM Eastern Standard Time, w1rfi@arrl.org
writes:

> From what I understand, a significant number of these pages are intended to
> be used so that contest writeups have more words and photos about the fun
> hams had in the contests. If that holds true, then I believe the change is
> one that will
> benefit contesting.

Now, if the contest writeups were done more by contesters ON THE VHF+ bands, it
might add a lot more reality to the coverage.  I recall a rather lame UHF or 10
GHz contest write up that had more quotes from some HF contester in the write
up!

A little more coverage "By and for" might get the reality across!

Wayne Heinen N0POH
Rocky Mountain VHF+ Newsletter