[VHFcontesting] ARRL ...VHF/UHF Awards and Contesting...

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] ARRL ...VHF/UHF Awards and Contesting...
From: ve7cyt@sprint.ca (clements)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:25 2003
  Seems like putting it in print is almost a moot point up here in Canada.
For the past 2 months, I have not been able to purchase a copy of QST. I
have heard that the ARRL does not put it on the newstands up here anymore.
When I am in a remote location with the military (sometimes for a while,
just like others) the snail mail (read paper copy of QST) is our only link
to an activity that happened months ago. Anyway, see you next contest. Kevin
VA3OR/VE3RCN