[VHFcontesting] Re: June VHF WEB REPORT now UPDATED

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Re: June VHF WEB REPORT now UPDATED
From: k3dne@adelphia.net (Ed Kucharski)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:30 2003
Apparently the June VHF Web Report is/was a work in progress.  My apologies
to ARRL and AA7A for jumping the gun.  The web report now has more pics, a
pie chart, a rover box, regional leaders, mult leaders by band and qso
leader by band boxes.  The only thing I really miss is the single band
winners (was the bolded band letter in the line score).
73,
Ed K3DNE