[VHFcontesting] June VHF and UHF contests QST results available

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] June VHF and UHF contests QST results available
From: k3dne@adelphia.net (Ed Kucharski)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:29 2003
ARRL has posted the QST results for the June VHF QSO Party and UHF Contest
on the ARRL Members Only webpage at:  http://www.arrl.org/contests/results/

These write-ups are apparently the new ones to appear in QST without line
scores.  I'm a little disappointed - the June event only has 3 pages
dedicated to it with 4 pics, the top 10 scoring box for each category and a
write-up that puts more focus on regional competition.  I sure hope the web
write-up with line scores is more comprehensive.

73,
Ed K3DNE