[VHFcontesting] June VHF and UHF contests QST results available

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] June VHF and UHF contests QST results available
From: w2ev@arrl.net (Ev Tupis (W2EV))
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:30 2003
Hi Bob,
I will add N5NJ to my list of public appologies.  In attempting to add a little
gradeschool humor (where the terms "suck" and "lame" are bantied about with
great abandon) to my frustration, I failed to realize that the humor-impaired
mode of text-based e.mail would be the method of communication.

No offense was intended...and in fact I find the website to have a better hand
on the pulse of our community tham most others that "serve" us.

Expecting continued smacks on the wrist until everyone gets my appologies...and
I deserve it.

Truly warm regards,
Ev