[VHFcontesting] Rover Software Questions

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Rover Software Questions
From: n9rla@yahoo.com (Dan Evans)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:43:48 2003
Hi Jim,

The one I currently use is VHFTest, available at http://www.vhftest.com/  .
It does all that you ask and more, and is DOS based so it will work on my
old laptop.

You may also want to check out RoverLog by N1MU, available at
http://www.qsl.net/n1mu/RoverLog/   .  It's windows based and does what you
ask.

73 and have fun Roving!
Dan

Dan Evans N9RLA
444 Lynhurst dr.
Scottsburg, IN 47170
{EM78}
IN-Ham list administrator
QRP-l #1269
1/2 of the N9RLA /R no budget Rover Team
Check out the Rover Resource Page at:
http://www.qsl.net/n9rla