[VHFcontesting] Software Questions

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Software Questions
From: jimp@summitekinstruments.com (Jim Pierson)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:43:47 2003
How well does TR handle the rovers???  Can it keep track of the grids a
rover has visited and  tell me what bands I need him on? OR does it just
tell me, yea I see that he is "in the log".
CT does not do this very well....it would be nice to see this info,
rather than just the first grid I worked him in.

Thanks,

Jim, N1SZ
DM79