Re: [TowerTalk] JK204 manual

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] JK204 manual
From: Jeff Blaine <KeepWalking188@ac0c.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 22:42:03 -0500
I've got 10 of them of various types here as well.  If I ever buy another antenna, it will definitely be another JK.

73/jeff/ac0c
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie
www.ac0c.com

On 4/15/2024 10:27 PM, Jack Brindle via TowerTalk wrote:
Quick follow-up. A quick survey of the JK site shows that most of the multi and antennas have
downloadable manuals on their description pages, while in general the monobanders do not. I
would suggest that a look at one of the multi and manuals will tell you how JK’s
antennas are put together. From personal experience with the C3S-JK I can say that the manual
is strictly an assembly manual. Specs are found on the web page. If you build one of their
antennas be sure to read through the manual thoroughly before you start assembly. There were
a few things that were a bit confusing until I read later parts of the manual. The C3S manual
has a few minor errors - it seems to have been derived from another antenna’s manual.
But it was nothing I was not able to figure out. My antenna went together quite nicely, and
it is now on my tower undergoing checkout. So far I am a happy customer.

73,
Jack, W6FB

Sent from my iPad