Re: [TowerTalk] JK204 manual

To: john@kk9a.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] JK204 manual
From: Jack Brindle via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 22:27:11 -0500
Quick follow-up. A quick survey of the JK site shows that most of the multi and
antennas have downloadable manuals on their description pages, while in general
the monobanders do not. I would suggest that a look at one of the multi and
manuals will tell you how JK’s antennas are put together. From personal
experience with the C3S-JK I can say that the manual is strictly an assembly
manual. Specs are found on the web page. If you build one of their antennas be
sure to read through the manual thoroughly before you start assembly. There
were a few things that were a bit confusing until I read later parts of the
manual. The C3S manual has a few minor errors - it seems to have been derived
from another antenna’s manual. But it was nothing I was not able to figure out.
My antenna went together quite nicely, and it is now on my tower undergoing
checkout. So far I am a happy customer.

73,
Jack, W6FB

Sent from my iPad