Re: [TowerTalk] COAX SEAL

To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] COAX SEAL
From: Steve Maki <lists@oakcom.org>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 20:04:07 -0400
No worries, we do broadcast work as well, so I definitely felt included :-)

Just curious, what part of the cell site(s) have you visited?

At ground level, on sites still using ground level radios and therefore RF feedlines, have you noted the coaxial ground kits? And that the ground kit weatherproofing has ALL  been tape-butyl-tape systems?

Or if you have been up to the antenna mounts on the towers, have you noted uncovered RF connectors ANYWHERE?

73
Steve, K8LX