Re: [TowerTalk] Opposing boom to mast plates?

To: Chuck Dietz <w5prchuck@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Opposing boom to mast plates?
From: Stan Stockton <wa5rtg@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2023 19:33:00 -0500
Seems to me if you really believe mounting antennas on opposite sides of the
mast is going to make a difference in whether the mast bends you already have a
problem regardless of how you mount the antennas. I would think mounting the
top antenna just a few inches lower would make more difference.

73…Stan, K5GO