Re: [TowerTalk] EHS cable and torque bars

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] EHS cable and torque bars
From: Steve Maki <lists@oakcom.org>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2023 20:17:30 -0400
It's often an efficiency of materials equation. Why use more steel than necessary for a given loading requirement.

-Steve K8LX

On 2023-06-09 10:10 PM, Mike H wrote:
...and for the short R45 installs too. The 40 and 50 ft Rohn setups specify a single 1/4 in EHS cable. Heights of 60 ft and above use a combination of 3/16 and 1/4 in EHS.  Sure is confusing!

Mike