Re: [TowerTalk] DL6RAI SK

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] DL6RAI SK
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2023 22:47:22 -0400
I have heard the terms mast and tower used interchangeably depending on the
region but I believe Wes is technically correct that a mast uses guy wires.

All of the masts/towers were removed from the residence last week.

John KK9A - P40A

Wes Stewart n7ws wrote:

 Of course I saw the picture.  If it's guyed, it's a mast.  A tower is
freestanding.

    On Sunday, May 28, 2023 at 04:20:24 PM MST, David Gilbert <ab7echo at