Re: [TowerTalk] Force 12 C31XR Modeling

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Force 12 C31XR Modeling
From: David Needham <aa4vt.dave@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2023 12:32:46 -0500
Anyone's guess on the transmission line impedance as described? I've found
calculators for 2 conductors in free space, but I'm scratching my head on
what the Romex covering will do for the dielectric constant. So far my 120
ohms seems like a decent guess, but I wouldn't mind having something better
than my guess.

Dave AA4VT