To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 225, Issue 32
From: <ve3yv@pathcom.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 12:14:49 -0400
Please post to list.  I also use the K9YC designed balun on my C3S.  Always
interested in improvements.  TNX!

73,  George VE3YV / K8HI

Message: 1
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 15:05:25 +0000
From: David Aslin G3WGN <david@aslinvc.com>
To: Eric Rosenberg <ericrosenberg.dc@gmail.com>
Cc: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Old Force 12 C3-SS info needed

Eric,
Stan has provided some good suggestions.  I too have an old C3SS but with a
modern balun (K9YC design); it served me well for some years when I lived in
W6-land and now I'm back in UK it's planned as a fixed antenna as part of a
multi-beaming scheme.
If you decide to change dimensions (based on JK redesign, modelling or other
input) would you mind letting me know what those are?
73, David G3WGN M6O