Topband: George in KH8 Land

To: "'topband@contesting.com'" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: George in KH8 Land
From: W3HKK@roadrunner.com
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2023 21:30:23 +0000
I heard you this morning between 1145 and 1200z ( in and out.) but a
big improvement over the past two nights when there was no copy. The K
was down to 2 and might be down to 1 by morning. Hope so since there
usually is a correlation between low K and good 160 DX.

So, if things work out and the trend continues, tomorrow will be the
best and you will have saved the best for last. :) I'll be in the Ohio
window from 1130-1215z looking to find out.

Will this be your last stop before heading home, or are more stops
still planned?

Bon voyage

Bob - W3HKK